Skip to main content

NH Online Forms System - NHDES - Wetlands - Culvert Maintainer

Select the organization from which you would like to submit a form.

To locate a specific form please use our form finder.

Form Finder

New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services – Wetlands Culvert Maintainer

Any employee of a state or municipal public works agency who wishes to be certified to maintain, repair, replace, or modify culverts as provided in RSA 482-A:3, XVII may apply for certification as a culvert maintainer. Such individuals must report their activities to NHDES on a quarterly basis.

Contact Information

Address: NHDES Wetlands Bureau
29 Hazen Drive, PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095