Skip to main content

NH Online Forms System - NHDES - Public Water Systems - Public Notice

Select the organization from which you would like to submit a form.

To locate a specific form please use our form finder.

Form Finder

New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services Drinking Water Public Notice Forms

Public Notice Forms

The following templates are provided to assist water systems in meeting your public notice requirements. The Notice of Violation (NOV) directs you to the correct template and contains the information needed to complete the public notice. Please carefully read the instructions accompanying each template. If you have any questions, please refer to your NOV for contact information.



Contact Information

Address: New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
29 Hazen Drive, PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
Contacts: Drinking Water Monitoring Program: