Skip to main content

NH Online Forms System - NHDES - Solid Waste - Permit-by-Notification

Select the organization from which you would like to submit a form.

To locate a specific form please use our form finder.

Form Finder

New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services Solid Waste Permit-by-Notification Forms

Permits-by-Notification are available for certain types of small-scale solid waste facilities that receive 30 tons of waste per day or less. Permits-by-Notification are available for: limited public transfer stations, collection centers for select recyclables, scrap metal collection and recycling centers, truck transfer stations, asbestos waste holding facilities for abatement contractors, infectious waste treatment facilities owned and operated by a licensed health care facility, facilities producing certified waste-derived products, and small food waste composting facilities.