Skip to main content

NH Online Forms System - NHDES - Wetlands - Applications

Select the organization from which you would like to submit a form.

To locate a specific form please use our form finder.

Form Finder

New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services Wetlands Applications

Application forms, as well as their associated forms for the three types of wetlands applications are found below:

  1. Small Motor Mineral Dredge Permits.
  2. Expedited Minimum Impact Permits.
  3. Standard Dredge & Fill Permits.

Optional, project-specific worksheets for 25 common types of projects subject to Standard applications which have project-specific requirements found in Administrative Rule Env-Wt Chapter 500, can be found on the Standard Application Project-Specific Worksheet page.

Contact Information

Address: NHDES Wetlands Bureau
29 Hazen Drive, PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095