Skip to main content

NH Online Forms System - NHDES - State Revolving Fund

Select the organization from which you would like to submit a form.

To locate a specific form please use our form finder.

Form Finder

New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services State Revolving Fund Forms

The State Revolving Fund (SRF) loan programs offer financial assistance to NH communities for water pollution control and water supply infrastructure improvements to support public health, drinking water safety, and compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements.

In addition to the forms in this section shared between the SRF programs, the forms specific to each SRF program can be found by following the links below.


Contact Information

Address: NHDES – State Revolving Loan Funds
29 Hazen Drive, PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
Contacts: NHDES State Revolving Fund Loans: 603-271-3503