Skip to main content

NH Online Forms System - NHDES - Wetlands - Statutory Permits-by-Notification

Select the organization from which you would like to submit a form.

To locate a specific form please use our form finder.

Form Finder

New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services – Wetlands Statutory Permits-by-Notification (SPNs)

The following minimum impact activities may be undertaken under an SPN in any jurisdictional area without obtaining a permit, provided the certain conditions and the requirements of Env-Wt 308.05 through Env-Wt 308.08 are met:

  1. Temporary seasonal dock installations on any lake or pond (RSA 482-A:3, IV-a).
  2. Timber harvesting (RSA 482-A:3, V).
  3. Construction and maintenance of recreational trails (RSA 482-A:3, XII).
  4. Maintenance and repair of existing utility services within existing rights-of-way by utility providers (RSA 482-A:3, XV).
  5. Repair or replacement of culverts or stream crossing structures, including culverts up to and including 48 inches in diameter or the functional hydraulic equivalent (RSA 482-A:3, XVI).


Contact Information

Address: NHDES Wetlands Bureau
29 Hazen Drive, PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095