Internal Data attributes are used to provide additional data (for internal use only) for a submission, providing a means for designers or processors to create a series of attributes for the submission when they are designing the form, or processing a submission that will become part of the submission. This functionality can be helpful when additional data needs to be collected by internal staff or used to facilitate integrations.
This topic describes how to change the submission internal data attributes.
To change the submission internal data attributes, follow these steps:
- Open the Submission Overview form using the steps described in the View a Submission topic, if not already open.
- Click on the Manage button () at the top right of the internal Data area.
- The Internal Controls attribute list page will be displayed.
- The Data Dialog box will be presented. Enter the information for the internal control attribute using the Data Dialog.
- Click the add an internal control attribute click the Edit icon ().
- Click Save button when finished.
- To remove an internal data attribute, click the Remove icon ().