Documents & Attachments are files that can be associated to a submission, either by the submitter or an internal processor during processing.
Attachments can be marked as confidential and, if marked as such, will only be viewable by the submitter and internal users with the appropriate authorization.
This topic describes how to view submission attachments.
View All Submission Attachments
To view all attachments provided by the submitter and internal staff for the submission, perform the following steps from the submission summary page:
- Open the Submission Overview form using the steps described in the View a Submission topic, if not already open.
- Navigate down to the Documents & Attachments area in the center panel.
- Associated documents will be displayed.
- Select the All, System Generated, Added by Processor or Submission Attachments, to filter the list of the documents in different ways.
View Form Question and Response Attachments
To view attachments provided by the submitter on the form questions and responses page and in the context of the form question, perform the following steps:
View Notation Attachments
To view attachments associated to notations (e.g., correction requests or notes), perform the following steps:
- Open a notation (i.e., correction request or note), if not already open.
- If an attachment is associated, it will be displayed in the details of the notation on the right.
- Click on the document name to download and review the document.