Once a form has been submitted, it can no longer be edited. To make changes, the form submission must be revised, then edited, and re-submitted.
This topic describes the process of revising a submission.
- Open the Submission Overview form using the steps described in the View a Submission topic, if not already open.
- Click the Revise Submission button ().
Please note that the Revise button may be presented with an orange color if correction requests exist. Additionally, if a user attempts to correct a correction request prior to starting a revision, the system will direct the user to begin a revision.
- The system will present a prompt to confirm the intent to revise and edit the submission.
- Confirm the revision at the prompt. The system will create a revision and redirect to the Submission Wizard, in edit mode.
- At this point in the process, the user will be able to follow the same steps used in the Submit a Form topic.