This page describes the steps to request Electronic Signature rights to allow for the provision of online signatures, if available.
- 1. Sign in to the system.
- Click your name at the top of the page to open your user profile page.
- Click the Download Electronic Signature Agreement link at the top right of the page and download the document.
- Review, fill out and sign the downloaded document and return to the agency at the mailing address provided on the document.
- The agency will notify you if/when you are approved for and receive Electronic Signature rights.