To access the system you will need to register with the system by creating a user profile. User profiles are used to establish secure access to the system. After creating your new account, a welcome email will sent to the provided email address with a confirmation code. Your account will not be activated until you open this email, copy the confirmation code and enter the confirmation code back in to the system.
|If the verification email is not received, please confirm the email was not filed to the users junk/spam folder.|
1. Click the Register link at the top of the page.
2. Fill out the User Identification section. The information you provide in this area will be the credentials you use to access the system and are all required. The email address you provide will be used for email alerts from the system.
3. If you are affiliated with a organization, please provide the name of your organization in the Organization Affiliation area.
4. Fill out the Mailing Address section.
5. Click Save button to continue.
6. If an error is presented, resolve the issue presented and click the Save button to continue. Repeat step as necessary.
7. After you have successfully submitted your information the confirmation code entry screen will be presented. At the same time, an email will be sent to the email address you entered and confirmation code will be provided in the email.
8. Enter the received confirmation code in the Confirmation Code field and click the Confirm Email button.
|If the confirmation code entry screen is no longer open and available, attempt to Sign In to the system. After attempting to sign in the system will present a message on the Sign In dialog noting that your account is not yet confirmed and is considered pending. Click the Resend Confirmation Code. A new confirmation code email will be sent to the provided email address and the confirmation code data entry screen will be presented. Enter the received confirmation code in the Confirmation Code field and click the Confirm Email button.|