The submitter can open the Submission Confirmation (and Payment) page for the submission in order to make a payment if a balance is due.
This topic describes how to make a payment for a submission.
- Open the Submission Overview form using the steps described in the View a Submission topic, if not already open.
- Click the Make Payment button.
The Make Payment button is only enabled if a payment is due. Selecting the View Confirmation button will also open the Submission Confirmation (and Payment) page.
- The Submission Confirmation (and Payment) page will be opened.
- To make a payment via check (if option available for form):
- Select the Pay by Mail button.
- Select the Download Payment Voucher button.
- The native browser functionality will download the document.
- Print the payment voucher document.
- Submit payment to the agency with the payment voucher.
- To make an online payment (if option available for form):
- Select the Pay Online button.
- Follow the steps presented in the payment processor.
- Once the payment is received, the user will navigated back to the nFORM application to continue processing.